Learn to cook the easy way, and start with a fabulous fish on the grill, trout, dressed at the fish market without bones… thanks to design store owner Susan Youngblood of Sag Harbor, we have an amazing pasta recipe from Rome that comes to us from art dealer Pierpaolo Falone, who makes it for his guests; it's easy and you'll want it all the time, as we do… our cocktail guy Anthony DeSerio turns the classic Negroni cocktail into a Sparkling Negroni, the perfect way to start a party… and a delicious, food-friendly white wine under $15!
- James Briscione – author, The Great Cook: Essential Techniques and Inspired Flavors to Make Every Dish Better
- Chris Prosperi – chef/owner, Metro Bis, Simsbury, Conn.
- Alex Province – wine expert
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Soul Kitchen,” The Doors
- “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
- “Fried Neck Bones and Some Home Fries (Dan the Automator Remix),” Willie Bobo
- “Malted Milk,” Eric Clapton
- “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway