https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EiUjcu_Dw0 President Trump inherited it with the presidency and now is putting the albatross that is Afghanistan around his own neck. According to senior U.S. officials, Trump will become the third consecutive commander in chief to authorize a major deployment of American troops. On Monday, he explained his reasoning following months of deliberation — which followed years of skepticism before he launched his political career. "We have wasted an enormous amount...
- Post Office Mural Depicting ‘Cruel’ Native Americans Sparks Debate In N.H. Town
- Building An Ark For New England’s Rare Plants, Seed By Seed
- A Debate Over Speech As A Boston Common Rally Is Cut Short
- With ‘Ask A Muslim Anything’ Events, N.H. Man Hopes To Tackle Misunderstandings Around His Faith
- Crucial, Century-Old, And Sometimes Stuck: Connecticut Bridge Is Key To Northeast Corridor