https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OiXh5qTylo Congressional leaders appear to have reached a deal on a $1.3 trillion spending package ahead of a midnight Friday deadline. The must-pass budget behemoth was still in the works Wednesday afternoon, raising the possibility of the need for another stopgap funding measure to prevent a partial government shutdown while the bill is passing Congress. The agreement is expected to be loaded with dozens of unrelated policies aimed at wooing skeptical...
- Connecticut Has Given Private Schools Over $3M In Public Cash For Security Upgrades
- Facing Deportation Threat, This New Hampshire Family Is Looking For Answers
- When The Heat Escapes Chilly New England Homes, So Does Money
- How The Russian Social Media Effort Boosted Bernie
- Tackling The N-Word On Campus, After Her Famous Father Used It On Stage