Hurricane Maria Recovery
Guillermo Class just couldn’t wait any more. The reports he was getting from his two teenage sons living in Puerto Rico weren’t good. Food and water were getting to them and their mother. But not enough.
- ‘I Was Afraid Of Him And Of Immigration’: Domestic Violence Survivors Take Chance Applying For Special Visa
- Broad Jurisdiction Of U.S. Border Patrol Raises Concerns About Racial Profiling
- One Woman’s Quest To Help With Food And Family In Puerto Rico
- To Keep Native Medicinal Knowledge Alive, Leaders Organize Plant Walks
- Land Conservationists Worry Power Plant Will Fragment Forest, Harm Species
Updated at 4:15 p.m. ET A federal judge in Hawaii has partially blocked President Trump's third attempt to restrict entry into the U.S. for citizens of certain countries. The Department of Justice says it plans to appeal. The newest version of the travel ban was due to go into effect on Wednesday. Like two previous executive orders, it was challenged in multiple courts. The new ruling by Judge Derrick K. Watson is only one piece of the complicated legal puzzle over the long-term fate of the...