President Trump says that while he would like to resolve the issue of North Korea's nuclear program diplomatically, it will be hard — and there is a potential for a major clash with the Asian nation, Trump said in an interview with Reuters. "There's a chance that we could end up having a major, major conflict with North Korea, absolutely," the president told the news agency . "We'd love to solve things diplomatically but it's very difficult." Asked whether he sees Kim Jong Un's regime as his...
Democrats and Republicans found a fiscal package they could agree on Thursday, as the Finance Committee passed a tax plan as part of the legislature’s budget process.
In his first interview with NPR, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has a wide-ranging interview with Morning Edition's Steve Inskeep. Steve Inskeep: I want to begin with North Korea. We heard when you said, "the era of strategic patience is over," so we know what your policy is not . Is there a word or phrase you can give us to say what your approach to North Korea is? Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: Yes, our approach to North Korea is to have them change their posture towards any future...
The Connecticut Sun basketball team is two weeks away from opening its 15th WNBA season, and its management is hoping for a better year.
Follow @WNPR on Twitter
- Homeless, Addicted, and Overcoming a Long History of Neglect
- This Low-Cost, High-Level Soccer Club Turns Competition Into Opportunity
- How One Pediatric Refugee Clinic Helps Children “Move Beyond The Trauma”
- Farmworker Advocates Confront Ben & Jerry’s Board Members To Protest Labor Conditions
- No More “Addicts?” How One N.H. City Wants To Overhaul Your Addiction Vocabulary
More from WNPR
Tributes and condolences keep pouring in on social media for dancer, teacher, and choreographer Lee "Aca" Thompson, who died earlier this month at the age of 82.