Updated at 2:20 p.m. ET Not much of significance has gotten through this Congress, despite the House, Senate and White House all being controlled by the same party — Republicans. President Trump says, don't blame him. "We're not getting the job done. And I'm not going to blame myself, I'll be honest," Trump said during short remarks in a Cabinet meeting. He then shifted away from "we" to "they." "They're not getting the job done," the president said of Congress. It's a continued attempt by...
- ‘I Was Afraid Of Him And Of Immigration’: Domestic Violence Survivors Take Chance Applying For Special Visa
- Broad Jurisdiction Of U.S. Border Patrol Raises Concerns About Racial Profiling
- One Woman’s Quest To Help With Food And Family In Puerto Rico
- To Keep Native Medicinal Knowledge Alive, Leaders Organize Plant Walks
- Land Conservationists Worry Power Plant Will Fragment Forest, Harm Species
Updated at 3:45 p.m. ET Fire crews were starting to gain the upper hand on numerous blazes in Northern California that have killed at least 41 people and destroyed thousands of homes, but officials warned that the deadliest wildfires in the state's history were far from extinguished. The death toll rose Monday after "a private water tender driver assigned to the Nuns Fire tragically died in a vehicle rollover on Oakville Grande in Napa County," according to Cal Fire. The driver has not yet...