When President Trump announced that the United States would impose tariffs on steel and aluminum imports earlier this month, European allies warned that they could retaliate. Targets might include classic American exports such as bourbon, blue jeans and Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Now, the European Union has published a 10-page list of hundreds of U.S. products that could be subject to European tariffs. The expanded list is exhaustive. It includes not only several American steel and aluminum...
- Connecticut Has Given Private Schools Over $3M In Public Cash For Security Upgrades
- Facing Deportation Threat, This New Hampshire Family Is Looking For Answers
- When The Heat Escapes Chilly New England Homes, So Does Money
- How The Russian Social Media Effort Boosted Bernie
- Tackling The N-Word On Campus, After Her Famous Father Used It On Stage