Updated at 12:20 PM President Trump injected fresh confusion into tense negotiations to avert an impending government shutdown with a morning tweet that indicated he opposed the House stop-gap funding bill. "CHIP should be part of a long term solution, not a 30 Day, or short term, extension!" Trump tweeted Thursday morning. The House funding bill includes a six-year renewal of the popular Children's Health Insurance Program, which GOP leaders included as a potential sweetener to get the votes...
- For Undocumented Workers On Vermont Farms, 2017 Was A Year Filled With Anxiety
- 6,000 Salvadorans In Massachusetts Will Lose Protected Status
- Corporate Tax Cuts Could Mean ‘Quite Substantial’ Savings In New Englanders’ Electricity Bills
- The Impossible (And Necessary) Task of Counting Homeless Youths
- Thousands Of Salvadorans Await Decision On Their Status In the U.S.