In Connecticut, a debate is underway about what to do with a protected stretch of watershed land between a public drinking water supply and an old stone quarry.
- Vermont AG Investigation Of Brattleboro Retreat Finds ‘No Criminal Misconduct’
- Proposal To Turn Rock Quarry Into Reservoir Faces Mountain Of Opposition
- Protecting Land And Storing Carbon: Nature Conservancy Taps A New Market For Conservation Projects
- Family Over Fortune For The Musical Manzis, But Not Without Dreams
- Connecticut Town Ponders Plastic Bag, Straw Ban
More From Connecticut Public Radio
Central Connecticut State University has hired a full-time director for its LGBT Center , in what the university says is an effort to become a more inclusive institution.