Updated at 7:13 p.m. ET President Trump's effort to reset relations with Russia backfired at home after he failed to side with the U.S. intelligence community over Moscow's interference in the 2016 election. The president's equivocation drew bipartisan condemnation, capping a week in which Trump alienated allies and cozied up to adversaries. Trump himself declared his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday in Helsinki a success, in what he called the "proud tradition of bold...
- Proposal To Turn Rock Quarry Into Reservoir Faces Mountain Of Opposition
- Protecting Land And Storing Carbon: Nature Conservancy Taps A New Market For Conservation Projects
- Family Over Fortune For The Musical Manzis, But Not Without Dreams
- Connecticut Town Ponders Plastic Bag, Straw Ban
- Maine Lobster Industry Deals With New Tariffs From China
More From Connecticut Public Radio
Central Connecticut State University has hired a full-time director for its LGBT Center , in what the university says is an effort to become a more inclusive institution.