Updated at 2:04 p.m. ET President Trump is celebrating America's oldest alliance, with French President Emmanuel Macron. But even as they prepare for a lavish state dinner, the two leaders could not paper over stark differences on issues such as trade and the Iran nuclear deal. Macron is the first of two European leaders Trump is hosting this week. German Chancellor Angela Merkel will be in Washington, D.C., on Friday. Both France and Germany joined the U.S. in a six-nation pact with Iran to...
- How The Marathon Bombing Helped Bring Innovation To Amputation
- New Vermont Distillery Run By Veterans For Veterans
- Author Amy Bass On How A High School Soccer Team United A New England Town
- After A Tragedy Like The Marathon Bombing, What Do We Do With All The Stuff Left Behind?
- Renewal In Store For Two Former Town Halls In The Southern Berkshires