Updated at 11:10 p.m. ET Hurricane Maria is about to hit St. Croix and then move on to Puerto Rico as a "potentially catastrophic" Category 5 hurricane. "The eye of Maria will move near or over St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands within the next couple of hours, then cross Puerto Rico on Wednesday," according to the National Hurricane Center 's 11 p.m. ET advisory, "bringing life-threatening wind, storm surge, and rainfall impacts to portions of those islands." The hurricane's maximum...
- These Young Entrepreneurs See Opportunity Flowing Through Maine’s Decaying Dams
- Trump’s Decision To End DACA Leaves Thousands Of Mass. Young People In Limbo
- Gigantic Batteries Help Grow Renewable Energy In Maine, New England
- In Connecticut, An Ancient Art Brings Music To Life
- A Place of Their Own: Ending Family Homelessness in New England
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTGMu8BrzS8 Updated at 2:45 p.m. ET President Trump delivered a stern warning to North Korea's leader at the United Nations General Assembly Tuesday. "Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his regime," Trump said, using the nickname he coined for Kim Jong Un and used previously on Twitter . The North Korean leader has defied international sanctions by developing nuclear weapons, along with ballistic missiles that could potentially deliver a...