Updated at 10:15 p.m. ET Late Thursday afternoon in Barcelona, Spain, the tranquility of a tree-lined pedestrian pathway was shattered by a bloody vehicular attack that killed more than a dozen people and prompted a manhunt. The driver's whereabouts were still unknown as of early Friday local time, police say. A white van drove into a crowd of people on the famous Las Ramblas boulevard, killing at least 13 people and injuring at least 100, according to the Catalan government. The driver of...
- With ‘Ask A Muslim Anything’ Events, N.H. Man Hopes To Tackle Misunderstandings Around His Faith
- Crucial, Century-Old, And Sometimes Stuck: Connecticut Bridge Is Key To Northeast Corridor
- New Hampshire Water Activists Hope Health Survey Will Push State To Act
- Maine Utilities Compete To Supply Electricity To Massachusetts
- ‘Hit First And Worst’: Region’s Communities Of Color Brace For Climate Change Impacts
More News: Agriculture
New England Brewing Company’s Robert Leonard has been brewing local favorites Sea Hag and Gandhi Bot, now called G-Bot, for decades.