Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Room Escape: A New Genre of Entertainment Comes to New Haven
- Gov. Malloy Declares State of Emergency, Statewide Travel Ban
- Rising, Young Saxophonist Alexa Tarantino Headlines at Baby Grand Jazz Series
- Older Than That Now: Dylan Sings Frank
- For Tesla, a Fight in Connecticut to Open Stores and Sell Cars
Jonathan started at WNPR as an intern on The Colin McEnroe Show and Where We Live in 2010. Later that year he was hired as producer for the two-time Peabody Award-winning Faith Middleton Show, where he books guests, engineers live broadcasts, and edits sound. He can be heard regularly on The Food Schmooze, where his nuanced knowledge of sugary sodas, fast food chicken, and local pizzerias enhances the show immeasurably. Jonathan comes to radio from a background in, of all things, graphic design. He went back to school in his late twenties in anticipation of a career in broadcasting, and it looks like he just may have found it in public radio. He lives in greater New Haven.