Food Schmooze® party guest Katie Workman, author of Dinner Solved!, tells us how to make quick lemony parmesan artichoke dip… prosciutto-wrapped shrimp with smoked paprika… mustard-maple glazed pork loin… spanish lemon-garlic pork chops… chicken in orange-honey soy sauce… and caesar roasted salmon…
You can make a contribution to receive a courtesy, thank you copy of Katie's book.
- Chris Prosperi – chef/owner, Métro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
- Katie Workman – author, Dinner Solved!
- “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
- “Candy Man,” Roy Orbison