Find out what happened when I told the gang producer Jonathan McNicol was going to surprise us with an array of party music and, on the spot, we had to come up with party themes to make your backyard entertaining a blast. Sometimes spontaneity and brainstorming are far better than planning, right? Plus, you're going to want to dance when you hear this one...
- Chris Prosperi – chef/owner, Metro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
- Alex Province – wine expert
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Tu Voz,” Celia Cruz
- “Beans and Cornbread,” Taj Mahal featuring Linda Tillery
- “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’,” Michael Jackson
- “Fried Neckbones and Some Home Fries (Dan the Automator Remix),” Willie Bobo
- “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” Marvin Gaye
- “Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy,” Moxie
- “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway