Photographer Chris Capozziello has been photographing his twin brother Nick for years. Despite being twins, there was a major difference between these two: Nick was born with cerebral palsy; Chris was not.
The photography of both brothers’ is featured in the book The Distance Between Us. The story it tells is about how both Capozziellos are living and coping with Nick’s condition. Both join us to talk about their project.
And later, we hear music from the Asylum Quartet -- four award-winning saxophonists, who play a Chopin theme, take us on a trip to Spain, and even have a go at our theme song.
- Christopher Capozziello - Photojournalist, The Distance Between Us, Nick's brother
- Nick Capozziello - Subject of The Distance Between Us, Christopher's brother
- Joseph Abad - Soprano saxophone, Asylum Quartet
- Tony Speranza - Alto saxophone, Asylum Quartet
- Max Schwimmer - Tenor saxophone, Asylum Quartet
- Andrew Barnhart - Baritone saxophone, Asylum Quartet