Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
Where We Live
Fri October 18, 2013
Life With Cerebral Palsy; "The Israeli Perspective"; and a Connecticut Pirate
Photographer Christopher Capozziello has been photographing his twin brother Nick for years. Despite being twins, there was a major difference between these two: Nick was born with cerebral palsy. Chris was not.
The photography of both brothers’ is featured in the book The Distance Between Us. It tells the story about how both Capozziellos are living and coping with Nick’s condition.
We’ll also catch up on two international stories we’ve been following. We’ll talk about the Middle East peace process from the Israeli perspective with Jerusalem Post reporter Herb Keinon.
And, we’ll hear the story of Norwalk native Peter Wilcox, who’s being held in a Russian jail on charges of being a pirate. He’s been a longtime activist for Greenpeace, and was protesting Arctic oil drilling when he boat was seized by Russian authorities.
- Christopher Capozziello - Photojournalist, The Distance Between Us, Nick's brother
- Nick Capozziello - Subject of The Distance Between Us, Christopher's brother
- Herb Keinon - Diplomatic correspondent for The Jerusalem Post
- David Hench - Staff writer for the Portland Press Herald
- Hartford Seminary - Conversation about legal traditions in the Jewish and Muslim faiths - October 22, 2013 at 7pm
- World Affairs Council - Is it Now or Never? Resolving the Israeli Palestinian Conflict - October 23, 2013 at 7:30pm
Where We Live