Governor Malloy was supposed to give his State of the State address on Wednesday, but the snow pushed it back to Thursday at noon. Ah, yes… it’s still winter. Storm today, more snow predicted this weekend. We hope you’re home snuggled in.
As a matter of fact, this hour on The Wheelhouse, our weekly news roundtable, we need your help. Sure, we’ll talk about politics: priorities for the legislative session, education reform, and a new plan to raise the minimum wage. But we also want to hear from you: are you snowed in? Going to work, or not?
Give us your winter storm reports. You can even help us name the storm. We’re thinking Lakshmi or Ofeibia, or maybe, after his heroic performance this morning, Tucker. But we can be swayed.
- Colin McEnroe - Host of The Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Mark Pazniokas - Capitol bureau chief for The Connecticut Mirror
- Christine Stuart - Editor of CTNewsJunkie.com
- Tom Condon - The Hartford Courant’s deputy editorial page editor
- Martin Cassidy - Covers transportation issues for The Advocate in Stamford
- Harriet Jones - WNPR's business editor and reporter