Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
The Colin McEnroe Show
Thu August 11, 2011
What Do You Miss Most?
What do you miss most? Is it a person? Maybe your grandmother's cooking ... or an ex-lover who you never got over. Maybe you miss a place, an old torn down building or a resturant that served a dish you can't find anywhere else.
Perhaps it's a moment in time that you miss, or the freedom of being a college student. Maybe you miss VHS tapes, vinyl albums or your tacky Christmas sweater.
Today was one of our most-called shows ever. At times, our courageous intern fielded upwards of six calls a minute. Fortunately, we got a lot of your voices on the air.
But if you didn't have a chance to talk with Mark, we still want to hear from you. What do you miss? How has missing this thing shaped you as a person?
Leave your comments below, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us @wnprcolin.