Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Mon October 1, 2012
Summit Shines Light on Investor Fraud
Most people know about Bernie Madoff. He swindled billions in a ponzi scheme that left many without their life savings. Madoff is still in prison but the U.S Department of Justice says there are plenty of others involved in this kind of fraud.
The Justice Department hosted an investor fraud summit Monday morning to teach people how to avoid falling for these schemes.
WNPR's Lucy Nalpathanchil interviewed U.S Attorney for Connecticut, David Fein about the summit.