Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Where We Live
Wed November 16, 2011
Small Business Breakfast: Young Entrepreneurs
We keep hearing that the job prospects for young workers aren't very good. So, what if they start their own businesses?
We're going to focus today on young entrepreneurs. Young people making a go of it in a tough economy by starting things up themselves - in the tech sector, or in the rough world of retail.
We'll hear from successful entrepreneurs who can give them tips and hints - and hopefully we'll get ideas from small business people of all ages and experience levels to sharer their stories about getting kick-started in a recession. See more photos from the business breakfast!