Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Transgender Teen Sent to Connecticut Adult Prison
- New Haven Cardboard Furniture Company Goes Beyond One-Man Production
- DCF Commissioner Defends Transfer of Transgender Juvenile to York Prison
- The Nose Replaces Colbert, Marries Jesus, and Has No Love For the Gov
- Connecticut's Growing Role in Mushroom Cultivation
The Faith Middleton Show
Tue February 4, 2014
Protecting and Growing Your Money
Our financial analysts look at protecting and growing your money.
On this fresh edition of The Faith Middleton Show, the markets have been dropping despite some good economic news. Are investors truly spooked or taking profits? What's going on? Are we in for one of those rocky years in the market, and if so, our guests take your calls and talk about protecting and growing your money.
- Bob Kreitler is registered principal of Kreitler Financial.
- Charlie Kreitler is vice president of Kreitler Financial.
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Money for Nothing,” Greensky Bluegrass
- “Money Make Her Smile,” Bruno Mars
- “For the Love of Money,” World Saxophone Quartet
Where We Live