This week in pop culture: Delta and Bank of America decide Shakespeare is in poor taste. Megan Kelly decides Alex Jones is worthy of a platform. Senators John McCain and Richard Burr decide that Senator Kamala Harris shouldn't get to finish her sentences. And Bob Dylan decides to troll the Nobel committees.
Other possible topics include:
- In Defense of Cultural Appropriation
- Cable News Wars: Inside the Unprecedented Battle for Viewers in Trump Era
- Penguins to visit White House, Warriors will decide 'when and if' there's an invitation
- Anita Pallenberg, Actress and Muse of Rolling Stones, Dies at 75
- Cosby Jurors at Impasse on Fifth Day of Deliberations
- Happy Second Birthday, Trump as Politician!
- Taneisha Duggan - Producing associate at TheaterWorks
- James Hanley - Co-founder of Cinestudio at Trinity College
- Irene Papoulis - Teaches writing at Trinity College
Colin McEnroe, Betsy Kaplan, and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.