"Wonder Woman" isn't just the first big-budget, blockbuster movie about a female superhero (as if that isn't enough). It also had the biggest opening weekend for a movie directed by a woman (Patty Jenkins) in film history. Oh, and it's at 92 percent on Rotten Tomatoes, which puts it squarely in the territory of "The Dark Knight," "Iron Man," and "Spider-Man 2." Our all-woman (plus Colin) Nose went to see it.
- Rebecca Castellani - Scholar of modern literature
- Theresa Cramer - A writer and the editor of E Content Magazine, and founding editor of The Cut
- Elizabeth Keifer - Professor of English at Tunxis Community College
- Carolyn Paine - An actress, comedian, and dancer; founder, director, and choreographer of CONNetic Dance
- Kate Rushin - Teaching artist for the Connecticut Office of the Arts and a Pushcart Prize-nominated poet; her work can be found in The Women's Review of Books and the Cape Cod Poetry Review
- Tracy Wu Fastenberg - Director of development at Covenant Preparatory School
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.