Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
The Colin McEnroe Show
Fri October 19, 2012
The Nose: Presidential Debates, Death Of Print, & Puppies!
Here are a few things that happened this week in the presidential campaign.
Binders full of women went viral. Bruce Springsteen endorsed Obama and went on the road for him. Hillary Clinton made a pretty emphatic case for the idea that she will never run for anything again. Candy Crowley had such a moment that there may, henceforth, be something called a Candy Crowley moment. Meanwhile, the polls are so screwy that even Nate Silver, who knows everything, seems to have moments of uncertainty. On the Nose this week, we'll run through this week's peaks and valleys. In our second segment, we'll talk about the death knells for and persistence of paper. Is there some reading or record-keeping activity you refuse to transfer to the digital world? Leave your comments below, e-mail email@example.com or Tweet us @wnprcolin.