Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
The Colin McEnroe Show
Fri September 14, 2012
The Nose: Anti-Muslim Movies & Free Speech, Public Breastfeeding, And Public Proposals
The story of the Islamic world uprising over a very stupid, cheesy and deliberately provocative movie is too vast to discuss on one show, but on "The Nose" today, we'll break off a little piece of it that is the movie itself, including all the people who worked on it and now claim not to know what it was.
Also on the topic list: elaborate marriage proposals, the latest one being the guy who faked his own gorey death. I give this union 18 months.
But wait, there's more!
We'll discuss the American University professor who brought her sick daughter to class and then breastfed the baby while she lectured.
That baby will grow up to proposal to someone in a very odd ways...
Leave your comments below, e-mail email@example.com or Tweet us@wnprcolin.