Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- What's Driving the Electric Rate Hike in Connecticut?; Herbalife's So-Called "Pyramid Scheme"
- Festive Fusion in Big Band Jazz Concert at Hartford’s Infinity Hall
Tue February 25, 2014
New Food Label Aims To Make Healthy Decisions Easier
Originally published on Tue February 25, 2014 8:01 pm
The Food and Drug Administration and the White House are expected to unveil a new food label this week. Changed just once since their adoption, these labels need to be less confusing, advocates say.