Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
The Faith Middleton Show
Thu May 26, 2011
Nationally Recognized Sculptor Joy Wulke
Joy Wulke is an environmental sculptor with a host of creative abilities. Her work has incorporated lighting, glass, metal, and natural materials.
Joy Wulke has a 30-year history of collaboration with architects, designers, municipalities, percent for art agencies, and private clients. Every project is given individual attention to produce a work that engage the users and enhance the architectural and natural spaces with works of beauty and wonder. Wulke also creates sculptural installations for exhibition gallery, university, and museum settings. Her work increasingly references the history of climate change incorporating wind and solar energy.