Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Colin McEnroe Show
Fri September 20, 2013
More on Mascots
We first got interested in the people inside sports team mascots back in 2010 but that was before we knew about Kelly Frank.
Kelly Frank has done time inside several major league mascot costumes and she's a very funny human being with a lot of stories to tell about the abuse heaped on mascots-- as you're about to discover.
I would never think of abusing a mascot because so many of them scare me with their big heads, eerily unchanging expressions, and deranged eyes.
Anyway, we combined a brand new Kelly Frank interview with our 2010 Mascotology show to give you this episode to help you get ready for the baseball playoffs and possibly also fuel your nightmares.
Leave your comments below, email us at email@example.com, or tweet us @wnprcolin