Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- The Ten All-Time Best Christmas Songs (of All Time)
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- What's Driving the Electric Rate Hike in Connecticut?; Herbalife's So-Called "Pyramid Scheme"
- Families of Pearl Harbor Casualties Want the Navy to Send Home Their Remains
Wed August 6, 2014
Mo Rocca's Cooking Show Features Recipes From Grandparents
Comedian Mo Rocca loved his grandmother’s cooking, but never learned to cook.
In the third season of his Cooking Channel show, “My Grandmother’s Ravioli,” he visits grandmothers and grandfathers, and learns about some of their favorite recipes, as well as stories from their pasts.
The 13-episode season premieres tonight at 8 p.m. ET. Today, we revisit Here & Now host Jeremy Hobson’s conversation with Rocca last October.
- Mo Rocca, correspondent for CBS Sunday Morning, a regular panelist on NPR’s Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! and host of “My Grandmother’s Ravioli” on the Cooking Channel. He tweets @MoRocca.