News of General Electric's departure rang loudly across Connecticut this year, causing some to point fingers at the state's so-called “anti-business climate.” Still, that hasn't stopped some international businesses from putting down roots here.
This hour, we find out what and -- perhaps more importantly -- who is responsible for bringing these businesses to Connecticut. How much is the state investing in this effort? And what's the expected return?
- Brad Mondschein - Partner at Pullman & Comley, LLC and one of the founders of the CT-Israel Technology Initiative
- Kobi Benita - CEO of Nervomatrix Corp
- Beatriz Gutierrez - Executive Director of the Department of Economic and Community Development’s Office of Business Development
- Jason Giulietti - Vice President of Business Recruitment at the Connecticut Economic Resource Center (CERC)
- Glendowlyn Thames - Director of CTNext and project leader for VentureClash
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.