Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Thu April 25, 2013
Inmate, William Coleman Faces Deportation or a Longer Prison Sentence
An inmate who has been on a hunger strike for more than six years was back in court Thursday.
William Coleman, a native of Great Britain has completed an eight year sentence for spousal rape. Yet he's still in prison.
To find out more, WNPR's Lucy Nalpathanchil spoke with Christine Stuart, editor of the CTNewsJunkie.com has covered Coleman's complicated case for years.