Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Where We Live
Mon November 7, 2011
Day Ten Without Power
CL&P said they’d have power back on by Sunday night - but none of us - including Governor Malloy - were surprised when that didn’t happen. Now, Malloy is one of many state officials launching an investigation into the power company’s response. He’s hired former FEMA director James Lee Witt to oversee the investigation, which is due December 1.
The Courant’s Chris Keating still doesnt have power in Simsbury and we want to hear from you. How’s it looking in your town? We’ll have an update with Keating on power outages, lawsuits, investigations.