Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Wed March 14, 2012
Connecticut Student Goes To Intel Talent Search Competition
One Connecticut student is in Washington D.C. for the Intel Science Talent Search. 17-year-old Zizi Yu is a student at Amity Regional High School and her project focused on food allergies in young children. She joined 39 other students from around the country in this competition. In addition to presenting her project, the students also had the opportunity to meet President Barack Obama.
WNPR's Ray Hardman recently spoke with Zizi when she was in Washington D.C.