Faith's motto on The Book Show is… Life is short, but it can be ever so wide.
Join Faith and her book buddies for a call-in show recommending terrific books to read in all categories. If you're in a book club, please tell us what you've read and enjoyed.
And, hey, kids, we'd love to hear from you about books you love.
Mystery, classics, science, history, politics, humor, cookbooks, memoirs, biographies, thrillers, science fiction, fantasy, instruction, graphic novels, health, happiness, wisdom—you'll hear it all on our book show.
- Wash, Margaret Wrinkle
- Four Days in November: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Vincent Bugliosi
- Nurturing Healing Love: A Mother’s Journey of Hope & Forgiveness, Scarlett Lewis and Natasha Stoynoff
- Moments That Made the Movies, David Thomson
- Central Park NYC: An Architectural View, Bernd H. Dams and Andrew Zega
- Hatching Twitter: A True Story of Money, Power, Friendship, and Betrayal, Nick Bilton
- Maps, Aleksandra Mizielinska and Daniel Mizielinski
- The Beekman 1802 Heirloom Dessert Cookbook: 100 Delicious Heritage Recipes from the Farm and Garden, Josh Kilmer-Purcell
- Alice in Tumblr-land: And Other Fairy Tales for a New Generation, Tim Manley
- Poor Man's Feast: A Love Story of Comfort, Desire, and the Art of Simple Cooking, Elissa Altman
- The Man Who Built Boxes and other stories, Frank Tavares
- Love 2.0: How Our Supreme Emotion Affects Everything We Feel, Think, Do, and Become, Barbara Fredrickson
- Friendfluence: The Surprising Ways Friends Make Us Who We Are, Carlin Flora
- Roxanne Coady - president and CEO, RJ Julia Bookseller
- Rose Quiello - professor of English, SCSU
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Carnival,” Natalie Merchant
- “This Is the Picture (Excellent Birds),” Peter Gabriel featuring Laurie Anderson
- “Rewrite,” Paul Simon