Twenty-five-year-old hip-hop artist John Manselle-Young is well-known on the Connecticut stage -- performing under the pseudonym Tang Sauce. Coming up, we sit down with the musician to talk about his latest projects and hear his music live on-air.
But first: President Trump's recent immigration order -- we take a deeper dive into what it really means. We also hear how some undocumented residents are preparing for potential raids in their communities.
- Anthony Collins - Immigration attorney based out of Wethersfield, Connecticut
- Anna Cabot - Teaching Fellow in the Asylum and Human Rights Clinic at UConn Law School
- Ana María Rivera-Forastieri - Director of Advocacy and Program Development at Junta for Progressive Action in New Haven, Connecticut
- Edwin Colon - Senior Staff Attorney at the Center for Children's Advocacy
- Tang Sauce (John Manselle-Young) - Hartford-based hip-hop artist
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.