Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- The Ten All-Time Best Christmas Songs (of All Time)
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- What's Driving the Electric Rate Hike in Connecticut?; Herbalife's So-Called "Pyramid Scheme"
- Families of Pearl Harbor Casualties Want the Navy to Send Home Their Remains
Around the Nation
Tue April 15, 2014
Astronauts Will Soon Be Able To Eat Fresh Veggies In Space
Originally published on Tue April 15, 2014 12:05 pm
A plant growth chamber is headed to the International Space Station. It's called Veggie and it sort of looks like a pillow that you can see through, all lit up in pink, with lettuce inside.