Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An Unusual, Non-Lethal Idea to Deal With Connecticut's Pesky Monk Parakeets
- Watch: Candidates for Connecticut Governor Debate in New London
- Gov. Malloy: "You Don't Have to Love Me"
- New Haven Patient Tests Negative in Preliminary Result After Isolation for Ebola-Like Symptoms
- To Cut Student Debt, Florida College Cuts Off Some Student Borrowing
Patrick Skahill is a reporter at WNPR. He covers science with an emphasis on health care and the environment. Prior to becoming a reporter, he was the founding producer of WNPR's The Colin McEnroe Show, which began in 2009 and won a PRNDI award in 2011. Patrick's reporting has appeared in The New York Times and on NPR's Morning Edition, Here & Now, and All Things Considered. He worked for two years as a print reporter at Stonebridge Press in Massachusetts where he covered crime and education.
A graduate of Villanova University, Patrick holds a bachelor's degree in history with a concentration in Arab & Islamic Studies and a minor in Classical Studies. He holds a master's degree in Social Sciences from the University of Chicago. He knows way too much about Seinfeld and is a devoted fan of comedian Hannibal Burress.
He can be reached by phone at 860-275-7297 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.