Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- For Sale: Abandoned Connecticut Village
- Tom Foley Won't Join Final Primetime Connecticut Gubernatorial Debate
- Gov. Malloy: "You Don't Have to Love Me"
- Rob Simmons Supports Friend Maynard, Despite Party Differences and Injury Doubts
- Tom Foley Fears Push Towards State Health Insurance; Nancy Wyman Says He's Wrong
Patrick Skahill is a reporter at WNPR. He covers science with an emphasis on health care and the environment. Prior to becoming a reporter, he was the founding producer of WNPR's The Colin McEnroe Show, which began in 2009 and won a PRNDI award in 2011. Patrick's reporting has appeared in The New York Times and on NPR's Morning Edition, Here & Now, and All Things Considered. He worked for two years as a print reporter at Stonebridge Press in Massachusetts where he covered crime and education.
A graduate of Villanova University, Patrick holds a bachelor's degree in history with a concentration in Arab & Islamic Studies and a minor in Classical Studies. He holds a master's degree in Social Sciences from the University of Chicago. He knows way too much about Seinfeld and is a devoted fan of comedian Hannibal Burress.
He can be reached by phone at 860-275-7297 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.