Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Sex and Intimacy When You're Fat
- High Rate of C-Sections Cited as "an Epidemic"
- Malloy Calls Hartford Police Officer's Use of Taser "Inappropriate"
- Researchers Take a Closer Look at Endometriosis, a Leading Cause of Infertility
- Lt. Col. Morris "Moose" Fontenot Identified as Pilot in Fatal F-15 Crash
Diane Orson is WNPR's local host for Morning Edition. She's also a reporter and managing editor for WNPR, as well as a contributor to National Public Radio. Her stories are heard on Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Weekend Edition and Here And Now. Diane began at WBUR in Boston and came to Connecticut in 1988 as a co-producer for Open Air New England. She shared a Peabody Award with Faith Middleton for their piece of radio nostalgia about New Haven's Shubert Theatre. Her reporting has been recognized by the Connecticut Society for Professional Journalists and the Associated Press, including the Ellen Abrams Award for Excellence in Broadcast Journalism and the Walt Dibble Award for Overall Excellence.
Diane is also an active professional musician. She lives in Hamden with her husband. Her two children are in college.