Updated at 2:20 a.m. ET Wednesday The National Hurricane Center says Maria is on track to reach the southeastern coast of Puerto Rico Wednesday morning. Forecasters say it will remain a Category 5 storm until landfall. According to the center's 2:00 a.m. ET advisory, the hurricane is about 85 miles southeast of San Juan, Puerto Rico, packing maximum sustained winds of 165 miles per hour. Updated at 11:10 p.m. ET Hurricane Maria is about to hit St. Croix and then move on to Puerto Rico as a ...
- These Young Entrepreneurs See Opportunity Flowing Through Maine’s Decaying Dams
- Trump’s Decision To End DACA Leaves Thousands Of Mass. Young People In Limbo
- Gigantic Batteries Help Grow Renewable Energy In Maine, New England
- In Connecticut, An Ancient Art Brings Music To Life
- A Place of Their Own: Ending Family Homelessness in New England
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTGMu8BrzS8 Updated at 2:45 p.m. ET President Trump delivered a stern warning to North Korea's leader at the United Nations General Assembly Tuesday. "Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his regime," Trump said, using the nickname he coined for Kim Jong Un and used previously on Twitter . The North Korean leader has defied international sanctions by developing nuclear weapons, along with ballistic missiles that could potentially deliver a...