Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler on Being Wiccan and NPR Discrimination
- How Effective Are Charter Schools?
- Listen Closely: There's Something Hidden in This Hummingbird's Chirp
- Gov. Christie Visits Connecticut Following Gun Bill Veto; a Local Perspective on Ukrainian Conflict
- For Stadium, Hartford to Buy Back Land It Once Owned
Health Equity Project
With our partner, the Connecticut Health Foundation, WNPR's Health Equity Project strives to create awareness and advance Health Equity among Connecticut residents, businesses, the educational community, the health care sector, community leaders, and policymakers around the issue of the health disparities that exist in our state.
As the only statewide public radio station, WNPR has the flexibility and resources to educate Connecticut residents through in-depth Health Equity reports, hour-long programs, and community events.
Find out more and register for Health Equity Project events at www.wnpr.org/events.
Visit the CT Health Foundation at www.cthealth.org