Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Wake of Newtown
Fri January 24, 2014
Sandy Hook Advisory Commission Meets; Behavioral Health on the Agenda
Governor Dannel Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Commission met on Friday morning to hear from experts in behavioral health and crisis counseling services.
The first slate of presenters included Dr. Daniel Dodgen of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Dr. Thomas Demaria of Long Island University, and Vincent Giordano of Denizen Consulting. Read more in the agenda for the meeting.
Freedom of Information