Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Where We Live
Thu July 31, 2014
One for the Birds of Connecticut
It’s an hour for the birds! We are joined by bird lovers and experts to discuss the state of the bird population in our state and to answer your burning bird questions. We also check in with our environmental reporter Patrick Skahill about his recent bird-related reporting.
Is your backyard covered with bird houses and feeders? Send us your best bird-related photos at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to feature.
- Tom Andersen - Director of Communications & Community Outreach for the Connecticut Audubon Society
- Ken Elkins - Audubon Center at Bent of the River in Southbury and past President of the Connecticut Ornithological Association
- Patrick Skahill - Science and environmental reporter for WNPR and TheBeaker.org
Fast and Feathered