Podcasts & RSS Feeds
The Faith Middleton Show
Mon January 13, 2014
How to Become Braver in Your Life
Afraid to fail? Eager to please? Chances are you'd like to become more brave. Discover why people from all walks of life found some nerve and immediately felt more alive.
Our guests are long-time contributor Bruce Clements, and Patty Chang Anker, author of Some Nerve, the stories of people who were braver and saw their lives get bigger and better.
- Bruce Clements is an author and long-time contributor to our show.
- Patty Chang Anker is the author of Some Nerve: Lessons Learned While Becoming Brave.
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “What’d I Say,” Ray Charles
- “Where It’s At,” Beck
- “Telephone and Rubber Band,” Penguin Cafe Orchestra