Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- The Ten All-Time Best Christmas Songs (of All Time)
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- What's Driving the Electric Rate Hike in Connecticut?; Herbalife's So-Called "Pyramid Scheme"
- Families of Pearl Harbor Casualties Want the Navy to Send Home Their Remains
The Faith Middleton Show
Mon January 13, 2014
How to Become Braver in Your Life
Afraid to fail? Eager to please? Chances are you'd like to become more brave. Discover why people from all walks of life found some nerve and immediately felt more alive.
Our guests are long-time contributor Bruce Clements, and Patty Chang Anker, author of Some Nerve, the stories of people who were braver and saw their lives get bigger and better.
- Bruce Clements is an author and long-time contributor to our show.
- Patty Chang Anker is the author of Some Nerve: Lessons Learned While Becoming Brave.
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “What’d I Say,” Ray Charles
- “Where It’s At,” Beck
- “Telephone and Rubber Band,” Penguin Cafe Orchestra