Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Jimmy Greene Mourns Daughter’s Tragic Death While Celebrating Her Beautiful Life
- An Unusual, Non-Lethal Idea to Deal With Connecticut's Pesky Monk Parakeets
- Watch: Candidates for Connecticut Governor Debate in New London
- New Haven Patient Tests Negative in Preliminary Result After Isolation for Ebola-Like Symptoms
- To Cut Student Debt, Florida College Cuts Off Some Student Borrowing
Jonathan started at WNPR as an intern on The Colin McEnroe Show and Where We Live in 2010. Later that year he was hired as producer for the two-time Peabody Award-winning Faith Middleton Show, where he books guests, engineers live broadcasts, and edits sound. He can be heard regularly on The Food Schmooze, where his nuanced knowledge of sugary sodas, fast food chicken, and local pizzerias enhances the show immeasurably. Jonathan comes to radio from a background in, of all things, graphic design. He went back to school in his late twenties in anticipation of a career in broadcasting, and it looks like he just may have found it in public radio. He lives in greater New Haven.