Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Room Escape: A New Genre of Entertainment Comes to New Haven
- Gov. Malloy Declares State of Emergency, Statewide Travel Ban
- Rising, Young Saxophonist Alexa Tarantino Headlines at Baby Grand Jazz Series
- In Hartford, Griebel Considers City Council Run
- For Tesla, a Fight in Connecticut to Open Stores and Sell Cars
J studied documentary radio at the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies, in Portland, Maine, and returned to his home state of Connecticut to intern with the production team at WNPR. After that, he stuck around.
These days, you're likely to hear J during station breaks on the weekends, and covering "B" stories for WNPR: business, boats, and beer. In addition to Connecticut Public Radio, his work has aired nationally and across New England, and been heard at the Maine State Museum and Catie Talarski's Radio Adventure Theater.