Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Transgender Teen Sent to Connecticut Adult Prison
- New Haven Cardboard Furniture Company Goes Beyond One-Man Production
- DCF Commissioner Defends Transfer of Transgender Juvenile to York Prison
- The Nose Replaces Colbert, Marries Jesus, and Has No Love For the Gov
- Connecticut's Growing Role in Mushroom Cultivation
Health Equity Project
With our partner, the Connecticut Health Foundation, WNPR's Health Equity Project strives to create awareness and advance Health Equity among Connecticut residents, businesses, the educational community, the health care sector, community leaders, and policymakers around the issue of the health disparities that exist in our state.
As the only statewide public radio station, WNPR has the flexibility and resources to educate Connecticut residents through in-depth Health Equity reports, hour-long programs, and community events.
Find out more and register for Health Equity Project events at www.wnpr.org/events.
Visit the CT Health Foundation at www.cthealth.org