Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Sex and Intimacy When You're Fat
- High Rate of C-Sections Cited as "an Epidemic"
- Malloy Calls Hartford Police Officer's Use of Taser "Inappropriate"
- Researchers Take a Closer Look at Endometriosis, a Leading Cause of Infertility
- Lt. Col. Morris "Moose" Fontenot Identified as Pilot in Fatal F-15 Crash
Health Equity Project
With our partner, the Connecticut Health Foundation, WNPR's Health Equity Project strives to create awareness and advance Health Equity among Connecticut residents, businesses, the educational community, the health care sector, community leaders, and policymakers around the issue of the health disparities that exist in our state.
As the only statewide public radio station, WNPR has the flexibility and resources to educate Connecticut residents through in-depth Health Equity reports, hour-long programs, and community events.
Find out more and register for Health Equity Project events at www.wnpr.org/events.