Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Tom Foley Won't Join Final Primetime Connecticut Gubernatorial Debate
- An Unusual, Non-Lethal Idea to Deal With Connecticut's Pesky Monk Parakeets
- Watch: Candidates for Connecticut Governor Debate in New London
- Gov. Malloy: "You Don't Have to Love Me"
- New Haven Patient Tests Negative in Preliminary Result After Isolation for Ebola-Like Symptoms
Health Equity Project
With our partner, the Connecticut Health Foundation, WNPR's Health Equity Project strives to create awareness and advance Health Equity among Connecticut residents, businesses, the educational community, the health care sector, community leaders, and policymakers around the issue of the health disparities that exist in our state.
As the only statewide public radio station, WNPR has the flexibility and resources to educate Connecticut residents through in-depth Health Equity reports, hour-long programs, and community events.
Find out more and register for Health Equity Project events at www.wnpr.org/events.