Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Connecticut Governor OKs Limiting Cooperation With Immigration Authorities
- NPR's Clocks Are Changing! (What Does That Mean For You?)
- Hartford Stadium Critic Files Suit, Alleges Procedural Error
- Connecticut Judge and POW John T. Downey Dies at 84
- The Scramble: Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer Prepare You for a Long Car Trip
Health Equity Project
With our partner, the Connecticut Health Foundation, WNPR's Health Equity Project strives to create awareness and advance Health Equity among Connecticut residents, businesses, the educational community, the health care sector, community leaders, and policymakers around the issue of the health disparities that exist in our state.
As the only statewide public radio station, WNPR has the flexibility and resources to educate Connecticut residents through in-depth Health Equity reports, hour-long programs, and community events.
Find out more and register for Health Equity Project events at www.wnpr.org/events.