Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Transgender Teen Sent to Connecticut Adult Prison
- New Haven Cardboard Furniture Company Goes Beyond One-Man Production
- DCF Commissioner Defends Transfer of Transgender Juvenile to York Prison
- The Nose Replaces Colbert, Marries Jesus, and Has No Love For the Gov
- Connecticut's Growing Role in Mushroom Cultivation
The Faith Middleton Show
Visit the Faith Middleton Food Schmooze archive for all our easy recipes, wine picks, food tips, and more.
SAVE THE DATE! Thursday, June 19 join us for THE party of the summer — the 2014 Food Schmooze Martini Competition. Reserve Your Tickets Now »
The Faith Middleton Show airs Mondays through Thursdays at 3 and 9pm. Wednesdays feature The Faith Middleton Food Schmooze, which also airs Saturday at noon. You can always stream WNPR live.
For thirty-four years, the two-time Peabody Award-winning Faith Middleton Show has been widely recognized for fostering insightful, thought-provoking conversation. Faith offers her listeners some of the world's most fascinating people and subjects. The show, which is produced by Lori Mack and Jonathan McNicol, has been inducted into the Connecticut Magazine Hall of Fame as “Best Local Talk Show.”