Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- Festive Fusion in Big Band Jazz Concert at Hartford’s Infinity Hall
Leave a message after the tone!
Thu February 6, 2014
The WNPR Voicemail Project: All About Love
On Thursday, February 13 -- the day before Valentine's Day -- The Colin McEnroe Show is talking about modern love, its staggering beauty, and its profound absurdity.
Here's where you come in. We want you to call our voicemail, and tell us your story about when you started or stopped believing in romantic love.
Yeah, it's a broad question, but keep it as succinct as possible. We plan to snag a few stories from the voicemail and include them in the show. Names will be removed to protect the guilty and innocent.
Here's how to participate:
- Call us: (860) 580-9677
- No one will pick up. We promise.
- Tell us your story.