Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler on Being Wiccan and NPR Discrimination
- How Effective Are Charter Schools?
- Gov. Christie Visits Connecticut Following Gun Bill Veto; a Local Perspective on Ukrainian Conflict
- Listen Closely: There's Something Hidden in This Hummingbird's Chirp
- For Stadium, Hartford to Buy Back Land It Once Owned
Where We Live
Wed April 30, 2014
The Wheelhouse Won't Be $55 Richer After All
If you had big plans for that $55 tax rebate that Governor Dannel Malloy announced in his State of the State address, think again.
On our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse, our team of reporters will discuss the rebate, the 2014 race, Hillary Clinton's visit to UConn, and fracking legislation at the state capitol.
- Colin McEnroe - Host of The Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Mark Pazniokas - Capitol bureau chief for The Connecticut Mirror
- Christine Stuart - Editor of CT News Junkie
- Patrick Skahill - WNPR reporter and host of The Beaker