Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Room Escape: A New Genre of Entertainment Comes to New Haven
- Gov. Malloy Declares State of Emergency, Statewide Travel Ban
- Rising, Young Saxophonist Alexa Tarantino Headlines at Baby Grand Jazz Series
- For Tesla, a Fight in Connecticut to Open Stores and Sell Cars
- In Hartford, Griebel Considers City Council Run
Where We Live
Wed December 18, 2013
The Wheelhouse Puts a Bow on 2013
This is the last edition of our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse for 2013. We're looking back at the year that was (and is) with our team of reporters and analysts.
We'll discuss the performance of the state legislature, which passed gun legislation after Sandy Hook, quietly approved Keno, and loosened campaign finance laws while former House Speaker Chris Donovan's campaign workers went on trial for corruption charges.
What will you remember about 2013?
- Colin McEnroe - Host of The Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Bill Curry - Political analyst
- Christine Stuart - Editor of CT News Junkie
- Dr. Khalilah Brown-Dean - Associate Professor of Political Science at Quinnipiac University