Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Transgender Teen Sent to Connecticut Adult Prison
- New Haven Cardboard Furniture Company Goes Beyond One-Man Production
- DCF Commissioner Defends Transfer of Transgender Juvenile to York Prison
- Connecticut's Growing Role in Mushroom Cultivation
- The Nose Replaces Colbert, Marries Jesus, and Has No Love For the Gov
Where We Live
Wed December 18, 2013
The Wheelhouse Puts a Bow on 2013
This is the last edition of our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse for 2013. We're looking back at the year that was (and is) with our team of reporters and analysts.
We'll discuss the performance of the state legislature, which passed gun legislation after Sandy Hook, quietly approved Keno, and loosened campaign finance laws while former House Speaker Chris Donovan's campaign workers went on trial for corruption charges.
What will you remember about 2013?
- Colin McEnroe - Host of The Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Bill Curry - Political analyst
- Christine Stuart - Editor of CT News Junkie
- Dr. Khalilah Brown-Dean - Associate Professor of Political Science at Quinnipiac University