Connecticut is generally a “blue” state, but the latest New York Times/CBS poll paints it a different color in the race for governor. But the poll itself was a different color too. On our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse, we’ll discuss the divided state of Connecticut with our team of reporters and analysts, including Bill Curry who says his Democratic party has lost its soul.
- Colin McEnroe - Host of The Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Bill Curry - Political analyst and former Democratic nominee for governor
- Mark Pazniokas - Capitol bureau chief for the Connecticut Mirror
- Jennifer Swift - State political reporter for Connecticut Magazine and the blog Divided Connecticut
- Scott Keeter - Director of survey research for the Pew Research Center