Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Room Escape: A New Genre of Entertainment Comes to New Haven
- Gov. Malloy Declares State of Emergency, Statewide Travel Ban
- Rising, Young Saxophonist Alexa Tarantino Headlines at Baby Grand Jazz Series
- For Tesla, a Fight in Connecticut to Open Stores and Sell Cars
- In Hartford, Griebel Considers City Council Run
Where We Live
Wed July 16, 2014
The Wheelhouse Only Watches TV for the Political Ads
Connecticut is fully engulfed in campaign ad season and candidates are already spending big money to get the message out to voters. What's the message? "Like me! The other guy, not so much." On our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse, Colin McEnroe guest hosts a conversation with a panel of reporters and political analysts to catch you up on the week’s news.
- Kevin Rennie - Hartford Courant columnist, lawyer, and a former Republican state legislator
- Daniela Altimari - Statehouse reporter for The Hartford Courant
- Gerry Brooks - Anchor at NBC Connecticut and co-host of "Decision 2014"
- David Collins - Columnist for The Day