The Wheelhouse: Health Insurance; Charter Schools; Bridgewater Turns The Car Around
It looks like the world's largest hedge fund won't build a new headquarters in Stamford . What does that say about the state's economic development plans? A charter school organization faces investigations of its finances and operations. What does it say about the school reform movement? We'll look at those stories, plus the Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Care Act's contraception mandate, and whether the employer-based insurance model makes sense today.
- Colin McEnroe - Host of The Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Dan Haar - Columnist for The Hartford Courant
- Paul Waldman - Contributing editor for The American Prospect and he wrote a piece for The Washington Post about the employer-based health insurance model
- Melissa Bailey - Education reporter and managing editor for The New Haven Independent
- Kate King - Staff writer for the Stamford Advocate