Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
Where We Live
Wed August 27, 2014
The Wheelhouse: DC Weighs in on CT
Access Health CT CEO Kevin Counihan is leaving Connecticut to join John Dankosky in Washington, DC. Actually, Counihan will be the CEO of HealthCare.gov and Dankosky will be back tomorrow.
Today on our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse, Dankosky will join us from NPR's world headquarters in Washington, DC. The rest of our news roundtable will catch him (and you) up on the week's news from the Constitution State, including Counihan's departure, shake-ups in the governor's race, and a preview of tonight's debate between Dan Malloy and Tom Foley.
- Colin McEnroe - Host of The Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Charlie Mahtesian - NPR's deputy editor for the Washington desk
- Christine Stuart - Editor of CTNewsJunkie.com
- Mark Pazniokas - Capitol bureau chief for the Connecticut Mirror
- Jeff Cohen - WNPR reporter covering health and health care