Access Health CT CEO Kevin Counihan is leaving Connecticut to join John Dankosky in Washington, DC. Actually, Counihan will be the CEO of HealthCare.gov and Dankosky will be back tomorrow.
This hour, Dankosky hosts our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse from NPR's world headquarters in Washington, DC. The rest of our news roundtable will catch him (and you) up on the week's news from the Constitution State, including Counihan's departure, shake-ups in the governor's race, and a preview of tonight's debate between Dan Malloy and Tom Foley.
- Colin McEnroe - Host of The Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Charlie Mahtesian - NPR's deputy editor for the Washington desk
- Christine Stuart - Editor of CTNewsJunkie.com
- Mark Pazniokas - Capitol bureau chief for the Connecticut Mirror
- Jeff Cohen - WNPR reporter covering health and health care
John Dankosky, Lydia Brown, and Catie Talarski contributed to this show.