On our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse, we recap Governor Dannel Malloy’s State of the State address and the proposals he laid out surrounding the state budget, education and the minimum wage. We’re joined by a panel of reporters who have spent the last week digesting the governor’s agenda.
Also, a discussion about the Olympics with a Connecticut-native who won a gold medal in women's ice hockey during the 1998 Olympics. The rivalry between the U.S. and Canada is as intense as ever and we talk about it with this Olympian.
- Colin McEnroe - Host of The Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Keith Phaneuf - Budget reporter for The Connecticut Mirror
- Jacqueline Rabe Thomas - Education reporter for The Connecticut Mirror
- Dan Haar - Columnist for The Hartford Courant
- Gretchen Silverman - Olympic gold medalist and hockey coach at The Taft School