Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- The Ten All-Time Best Christmas Songs (of All Time)
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- What's Driving the Electric Rate Hike in Connecticut?; Herbalife's So-Called "Pyramid Scheme"
- Families of Pearl Harbor Casualties Want the Navy to Send Home Their Remains
Where We Live
Tue February 11, 2014
The Wheelhouse Breaks Down the State of the State
On our weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse, we recap Governor Dannel Malloy’s State of the State address and the proposals he laid out surrounding the state budget, education and the minimum wage. We’re joined by a panel of reporters who have spent the last week digesting the governor’s agenda.
Also, a discussion about the Olympics with a Connecticut-native who won a gold medal in women's ice hockey during the 1998 Olympics. The rivalry between the U.S. and Canada is as intense as ever and we talk about it with this Olympian.
- Colin McEnroe - Host of The Colin McEnroe Show on WNPR
- Keith Phaneuf - Budget reporter for The Connecticut Mirror
- Jacqueline Rabe Thomas - Education reporter for The Connecticut Mirror
- Dan Haar - Columnist for The Hartford Courant
- Gretchen Silverman - Olympic gold medalist and hockey coach at The Taft School