Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- The Ten All-Time Best Christmas Songs (of All Time)
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- What's Driving the Electric Rate Hike in Connecticut?; Herbalife's So-Called "Pyramid Scheme"
- Families of Pearl Harbor Casualties Want the Navy to Send Home Their Remains
Where We Live
Wed March 5, 2014
The Wheelhouse Awaits a Presidential Visit
President Barack Obama visits Connecticut on Wednesday, and Where We Live host John Dankosky is in Washington! Colin McEnroe is guest-hosting a conversation on the presidential push for a minimum wage increase, and the new Quinnipiac University poll on Connecticut's gubernatorial race.
Why do you think Obama is visiting Connecticut, when the state already has a minimum wage higher than the national rate? Have you already made up your mind about who you're supporting for governor this year?
- Tom Dudchik - Editor of CTCapitolReport.com
- Adrienne Fulco - Associate Professor and Director of the Public Policy and Law Program at Trinity College
- Douglas Schwartz - Director of the Quinnipiac University Poll
- James Hanley - Founder of Cinestudio at Trinity College