The race for governor has been underway for months now. But the race for lieutenant governor is just heating up. Former U.S. Comptroller General David Walker announced he was throwing his hat in the ring for the number two job. But why?
Also, Connecticut's former Secretary of the State Miles Rapoport was just named the new president and CEO of Common Cause. He'll join us to talk about the work that lies ahead for him.
And does the UConn football team really need Jesus in the huddle? The new running backs coach Ernest Jones told the Hartford Courant, "We're going to make sure they understand that Jesus Christ should be in the center of our huddle, that that's something that is important." Religion thinker and new CCSU journalism professor Susan Campbell responds.
- Harriet Jones - WNPR's business desk editor and reporter
- Daniela Altimari - Statehouse reporter for The Hartford Courant
- Miles Rapoport - Current president of Demos and incoming president and CEO of Common Cause
- Susan Campbell - Robert C. Vance Chair for Journalism and Mass Communication at Central Connecticut State University
- Alan Greenblatt - Reporter for NPR