Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
The Colin McEnroe Show
Mon October 24, 2011
The Vanishing Urban Republican Candidate
There ARE city Repiblicans, but in New Haven, there's an 18-1 registration ratio, and there are no Republican candidates running for Alderman or Mayor. In Hartford, the Republicans have crossed-endorsed Mayor Segarra. Hear from Hartford Republicans about why it is that the Republican party is not representing in urban areas.
Leave your comments below, e-mail email@example.com or Tweet us @wnprcolin.