Could the future of heart health be centered on gene therapy?
Today we talk about heart research and how to prevent heart disease, the leading killer of women and men in the U.S.
- If heart disease is so prevalent, why aren't we all put on statins when we enter our 20s?
- If we were, would heart disease be eliminated until gene therapy takes the lead and becomes affordable?
- How will personalized medicine change the future?
- Is there a link between cholesterol and infertility?
- Annabelle Rodriguez Oquendo – genetic researcher and professor at UConn Health
- Brad Biskup – director, Calhoun Cardiology Center Lifestyle Medicine Program
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Rotations,” Kristian Dunn
- “Transitions,” el ten eleven
- “Number One,” Manu Katché, Sławomir Kurkiewicz, Marcin Wasilewski, Jan Garbarek, Tomasz Stańko